Balochistan Composite Schedule of Rates (BCSR)
Welcome to the official website of the Balochistan Composite Schedule of Rates (BCSR), of the Planning and Development (P&D) Department, Balochistan. Here, we take immense pride in presenting a platform dedicated to transparency, collaboration, and continuous progress in the realm of public infrastructure development.
The CSR Cell was established vide Government of Balochistan, Planning & Development Department’s Notification No. P&D-SOA-1(88)/2021 dated: 28th December, 2021 with a noble mission in mind – to foster better performance and efficiency within the Planning and Development Department through the annual updating of the Balochistan Composite Schedule of Rates (BCSR). This initiative has proven to be a pivotal driving force, propelling the growth and development of Balochistan’s diverse landscapes and communities.
Composition of CSR Cell
|S#||Name of Current Incumbent||Designation of Officer|
|1||Mr. Ghous Bakhsh Marri||Chief Economist P&DD / Chairman CSR|
|2||Mr. Aamir Hussain Hazara||Chief of Section (CSR) P&DD / Head|
|3||Mr. Sumeet Kumar||Research Officer (CSR) P&DD / Member|
The Technical Team of CSR
|S#||Name of Officer||Designation|
|1||Mr. Nasrullah Kasi||(Retd:)Director, Buearu of Statistics, P&DD|
|2||Muahmmad Haris||System Analyst (CSR)|
|3||Engr: Faheem-ur-Rehman||Superintending Engineer, P&DD|
|4||Engr: Zafar Ahmad Kurd||Director (Tech:) LG&RD|
TORs of CSR Cell:
- To analyze the market inflation with regard to CSR items.
- To convene the meeting of Technical Committee & Steering Committee regarding updation/revision of CSR.
- To coordinate with all the concerned Provincial Executing Agencies for provision of rate analysis of the items which are ought to be updated in CSR.
- To add missing/new items based on innovative engineering practices, machinery and materials in updated CSR subject to due deliberation with all the works departments.
- To prepare the draft of updated CSR and present it before the technical committee & Steering Committee.
Message from Chief Economist / Chairman (CSR) P&DD.
At the heart of our efforts lies a dedication to equitable development, where every person residing in Balochistan benefits from projects that positively impact their lives. The CSR Cell acts as a central hub, synergizing the collective efforts of Policy Makers, Planning Body, Executing Departments, sponsoring Agencies, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure that development endeavors are executed with utmost effectiveness and adherence to standards.
(Ghous Bakhsh Marri)
Office : 081-9201029
Email: [email protected].
Address: Room#22, Block 13, Ground Floor, P&D Department Civil Secretariate Balochistan, Quetta.